Saturday, January 9, 2016

The Dream Box...

I had a lot of fun creating this ornate little trinket box. I love decoupaging and I love flowers and that is what I played with in this box. 




I kept the inside simple to balance the elegance of the outer theme.


Entered:
Our Creative Corner - Make time - Moodboard challenge
Just Keep on Creating - Anything goes

My products can be purchased from my Facebook page 'Snowflakes and Lilies'.
You can also contact me on my email id: snowflakesandlilies@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. I love that you decided to keep the inside as clean and simple as possible - it contrasts the playful and colourful outside so beautifully!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely words :). I had a lot of fun doing this project.

      Delete
  2. This is such a very pretty project, such lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely jewellery box, I love all the elements you have included and the colours are gorgeous as well. All the hard work you put into this was certainly worth it. Thanks so much for sharing your jewellery box at Wow, you certainly have been busy Diana, all of the projects look great, so much colour and variety, love them all. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes February link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete