Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Winter Peggy... Craft Your Passion #340

Heyloo everyone! This week, I start with my DT project for Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes challenge #340. Our sponsor is Sasayaki Glitter. The image that I've used here is called 'Winter Peggy' and can be found here.

For this card, I've tried creating a 'magical' background with alcohol inks. It was my first time and I like how it turned out.

I've used my Derwent watercolour pencils (and I'm completely enjoying playing with them) to colour the image.

I've also stamped certain sentiments randomly and have raised a few to give a nice 3D effect.


Thanks for dropping by and I appreciate your feedback :).

Participating in:
Crafting from the Heart - AG
TTCRD - AG

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Crafty hugs,
    Ema

    ReplyDelete