Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Bee Happy Emma... Inspiration Destination (DT) #120

Heyloo guys! I'm here this week with my DT post for Inspiration Destination. Our theme is 'Always Anything Goes'. Our sponsor this week is The Paper Nest Dolls and they have some really kewl digi images. So be sure to drop by and participate in the challenge.

The image that I've used here is called 'Bee Happy Emma' and can be found here.

For this beautiful image here, I wanted to do something different and colourful. And so, I ended up making a tag-shaped card :). I love how the background turned out!



Thanks for dropping by and I hope you liked my work :). I appreciate your feedback.

Participating in:
Lemon Shortbread - AG
Crafting When We Can - Spots and/or stripes
TTCRD - AG
Crafting From The Heart - AG

8 comments:

  1. Totally cute! I love the background too...very creative! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice tag - cute image and background thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute tag. Love the spring design. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back for our new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image and tag! Thank you for sharing with us at the CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete