Friday, January 6, 2017

Happy New Year...Get Creative (DT) #54

Wow! 2017 started and we're almost a week into it! Time flies by real real quick! I've had so many DT posts lined up for this week, and I hope to get there asap :D. So without further ado, here comes the 2nd good news of the year - I'm on a yet another DT :d - this time it's for Get Creative Challenges. I'm so excited and happy.

The theme here is always 'Anything Goes'. Our sponsor this week is Ike's Art and the image that I'm using here is called 'Happy New Year' and can be found here.

I've created a tag this time with an additional kewt name tag that is securely tucked behind the image that serves as a pocket. I coloured my image with Spectrum Aqua markers and glitter glue. For the new year, I decided to use all my new embellishments :d. So everything that you see here, from the flower to the rhinestones and brads.



Thanks for dropping by and I hope you like what I've created. Any feedback is appreciated :).

Participating in:
OLLC - Feminine
The Crafty Addicts - AG/Monochromatic
Lil Red Wagon - Something new
TTCRD - AG
Pink and Main Challenges - AG
4 Crafty Chicks - Scrap papers
Crafty Gals' Corner - Use something new
Crafty Creations Challenges - AG
Crafting By Designs - AG
Lemon Shortbread - AG
Crafty Sentiments - AG

15 comments:

  1. Lovely creation. Such pretty colours too. Thank you for joining us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tag... is very beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag! I really like those rhinestone letters. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty tag, very colorful. Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week! Nance, 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the retro feel to this colourful tag. Great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Oll. Lynn x DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new Design team membership. Your tag is so pretty love the design. Thank you so much for joining in the fun of our ATG Challenge here at Through the Craft Room Door. I do hope we will see you again next week with a new project.
    Linda K. DT TTCRD
    Ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely tag. Fun name tag surprise :-)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena, DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always a pleasure to stop by your blog. This is a fantastic creation! Thank you so much for taking the time to sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog! We appreciate your entries and hope that you can play along again soon. Hugs Victoria (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Tag!! Love the way you have embellish it..Thank you so much for playing with us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Hugs xx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool! I love how you did the letters! Thanks for linking up your project with us at Pink & Main Challenges.
    Stacey
    Stacey’s Creative Corner
    Pink & Main, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that deep purple background!! Thanks so much for linking up with us over at Pink and Main Challenges!!
    Pink and Main DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us atThe Crafty Addicts Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there,
    So sorry I have been remiss in not coming earlier to comment on your Blog.
    This tag is absolutely gorgeous. I love you layout design and your colouring on my image is fabulous. I really love how you did the clock - that's awesome !
    Thank you for using one of my images and it was a pleasure to Sponsor you all
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete