Friday, February 17, 2017

Autumn Fairy... Scrapping 4 Fun (DT) #84

Good morning, guys! Today I'm sharing my DT post for Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges. Our Challenge #84 for this fortnight is 'Anything Goes'. 

The image that I've used here is called 'Autumn Fairy' and can be found here.

I wanted to create a whimsical and dreamy card to complement the digi image. And so the layering and the flowers and vines were added keeping that in mind.

I've coloured my image with my Spectrum Aqua and Alcohol markers. with a pop of colourful glitter here and there in the berries and the clothing.



Our sponsor this week is Fabrika Fantasy (and they've got some really yummy digi images, so be sure to check them out).


Thanks for dropping by and I appreciate your feedback. I might not be able to reply as frequently as I'd like; but I read every comment and feedback that I publish on my blog :).

Participating in:
A Snowflake's Promise - AG
Time Out Challenges - Home sweet home photo inspiration
Cute Card Thursday - No patterned paper

9 comments:

  1. This would be an amazing gift. Beautifully colored and lovely frame. Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colouring and amazing project! Thank you for entering our ATG challenge at TTCRD. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge. Good luck!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi (Dots to Lines)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    Laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the frame around that wonderful image!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments! Jane (GDT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is so stunning!!! Love this Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Lovely image! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty image - and I really like how you framed it! Thanks so much for playing along at TIME OUT! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very colorful. Thank you for joining our Challenge a few weeks ago at Word Art Wednesday. We have a week left on our current Challenge and I hope you join us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Psalm 84:11 and it says, "For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD gives grace and glory; No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly." Have a blessed week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete